Friday, May 22, 2009
Last Weekly Reflection
This past week I mainly focused on the memorization of my pieces, my program notes, and my paper. Over the week I accumulated about 15 hours and 45 minutes of work time. Each day I would work on my paper or my notes for at least a half an hour and then practice singing. I took two lessons with Kris this week focusing on how my songs sound. On top of my Senior Project I am also in the musical, Man of La Mancha, so I have also been attending rehearsals all week since it is production week. Also, on Monday I went to Andover Elementary with the Chamber Choir and we performed 5 pieces for their Share Day. Share Day is when groups and people from around the community come to the elementary school and talk about their hobbies or jobs. Also, throughout the week I have been writing and editing my paper. I first had to compile all of my note and then I also had to look up additional information on the internet. To complete my program notes I have also been analyzing my 5 pieces and looking up addition interesting information on them. I can not believe that Senior Project is already over. This weekend I will be writing my Self-evaluation paper and preparing for my review and concert later in the week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment