Thursday, May 21, 2009

Winding Down

Today is my second to last official day of Senior Project.  I started my having a lesson with Kris Johnson.  In our lesson we went over my songs concentrating on the two songs we have not really concentrated on during our previous lessons. At the moment the main goal is for me to memorize my songs and start really working on my diction for my performance.  My performance will be on Tuesday the 26th at 3:30 p.m..  I will be performing my 5 pieces and then right after me Jaguar will be performing his pieces.  We will have an accompanist Elizabeth Blood who will be working with us over the weekend and on Monday to get ready for our performance.  After my lesson with Kris I worked on my paper on nonprofessional singing for a while.  I have been focusing on outlining my interviews in the paper and explaining what I have learned over these past few weeks.  After I worked on my paper I worked on my 5 pieces.  I tried singing a few of them without my music to help my memorization.  Tomorrow, I plan of finishing up my paper and my program notes, as well as having a lesson and starting my evaluation paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment